AIM
VANGAR01

Demonoid Phenomenon Demonoid Phenomenon

Double ease motion tweens = secret win.

I love it when I see people that actually know how to animate to a professional standard on Newgrounds. Great work!

Krebskopf responds:

Doube ease motion tweens are the bomb, but I wouldn't call my standard of animating quite "professional" haha. Thanks for the review!

Animalation episode 1 Animalation episode 1

Definately needs more

Good idea, alright-ish animation but not much ... volume? The animation definately needs more emotion, like in eyes and overall speed, and definately more of it. A good start though.

JohnLorique responds:

Thanks, critic but useful.

Sprite A Day: 22 Sprite A Day: 22

This keeps getting worse.

Every day. EVERY DAY i get this crap in my subscribed email as being the top for the day. How is this possible? Its a load of blam. I have no idea why so many people are sucking up to this, its not funny at all and you should all be disgraced as animators. Its a waste of space for people that want to see proper flash animations at the end of the day.

Sprite A Day: 13 Sprite A Day: 13

What?

Why does this crap keep getting on the top of the day posted out to me. Its got a lower score then something i spent months on, and its just sprite stuff i could make without any thought or care. and yet newgrounds supports and loves this? What the hell am i missing?

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

Great

Great as always. There are one or two animators that still need to learn a thing or two though.

Spatchcock Gourmet Pizza Spatchcock Gourmet Pizza

Australian?

I love to see Australian animators such as myself do hilarious work. Good work mate. The only thing i can say is work a little more on smoothing some of the animation (the tweened frames). Then it will be excellent.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Where's the jokes?

Animation was better then previous burnt face mans, but this was the first time i didnt laugh out loud at it. Poor Burnt Face Man... This wasn't funny at all.